Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Full Time?

Southend fan here, just like to keep an eye on if you guys are picking up any of the players we've just released and wondered if you'd be going full time in the Conference?

wont be doing anything until the trophy game is out the way , and i reckon some well earned holidays will be taken straight after that..

as for full time, well it would involve a large change in squad personnel and i cant see that being a good idea at this stage, i reckon it will be more of the same next season

Most have other jobs but I think its fair to see that the better paid players at Canvey dont need to do others jobs as they earn pretty good money at Canvey.

Jeff King has stated that Canvey wont be going fulltime yet. I agree with him. Aldershot are still part time and have done really well.