Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Let The Abuse Begin!!!

Matt H

Quote:
Now known as FD said:
ONE MUM, YOU'VE ONLY GOT ONE MUM! Wasn't well recieved by Canvey fans at the New Eyrie this season just gone...apparently, an old gentleman was offended....Oh well!

er how can anyone have more than one mum..?

you were looking for something like 'same mum' or something like that..

I think that had more to do with Andy Edwards already on his way to the Hall and Southend thinking they could afford to let Wozza go.

I'm probably in a minority of Southend supporters but I'm not that bothered about Constantine going. If the club were so concerned about keeping him they'd have sorted out a contract before the end of the season. It was inevitable, in my view, that at season's end Leon would be off if a higher league club offered him more money. Unfortunately, some fans are still under the illusion that there's loyalty in the game today. That was bought out by Sky in a hostile take-over in 1992.

We have Jimmy Corbett coming back from injury, who did a fairly decent job for us before Constantine started banging in the goals. Plus the fact that someone will be brought in and they simply HAVE to be an improvement on Drewe and Bramble!

Things are never as bad as they are painted. Unless you are Rolf Harris.

Good player Corbett, used 2 be at blackburn who played 500k for him about 5 years ago from gillingham. He has the ability but is quite injury prone but hopefully next year he will be ok.

Our chances next year are good IMO, we have one of the best players inthe div in Gower and a good striker in Dudfield. Defensivley we are average i must admit but hopefully signing edwards will improve our defensive record.

However we must try and hold on to kevin fantastic maher.

At the moment,i would say we are a top 7 team(just) with maher staying and bringing in a new foward/goalkeeper we would be higher.

ps: Broughton is a very good target man, ok he dont score enough but the mans a legend after getting us to Cardiff!

i was at the QPR game, great day when everyone expected a slapping ..didnt see either of the north essex scum games but i can imagine they were great.

agreed on gower, he is class not so sure about maher, yes he is vital to the team currently but is he that good?

Quote:
er how can anyone have more than one mum..?

you were looking for something like 'same mum' or something like that..

No that is what we sung...at the group of you! I suppose to keep in line with the "One....something or other" usually Drew Roberts from the Bedford Town faithful...."Same Mum"....good one Canv EFM!

Alan, I think a Top 7 for Southend Utd is probably quite out of the question at the minute, unless they get in some quality players to replace the ones who've departed. Those that want to play football and can make the impression that so many of Southend Utd's past signings have failed to do.

Leon Constantine's replacement has to be as good as Constantine and also make up for the poor perfomances from Bramble and Donkey Broughton. You told me Husbands has been told he can leave if he finds another Club? Was he actually given a chance as Southend? I know the fans were a bit more than happy the day he signed for Southend during our friendly.

Warren's replacement has to be as good as Warren and work well with the two defenders playing next to him. Even more so now Cort and Maher are being poached by Hull. If they do go, then Southend are gonna have to sign some quality to not only replace them, but the fringe players that have also been released so they're all fighting to get Southend further up the League but also to stay in the side. I mean now Constantine and Warren have gone and Cort and Maher could follow. Only Gower stands out in my mind as any chance of walking into the first-team.

We are NOT inbred, understand!

My uncle (who is also my grandad) told my mum's sister (who is also my dad's second wife), that we are not inbred. This was confirmed by my sister (I call her Aunty Sis) when I was giving her one at my cousins caravan on the Gypsy Park near to the King's Club candy floss stall. If you don't believe me, ask Rotten Johnny Crawshaw; he was there filming it for his new blue movie business that is going great guns over in Gravesend.

Now, any other insults you would like me to answer?