Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gary Abbott

Another ex fleet player who never delivered!!!

To be honest i did not rate him much as he came to us with such expectations and yet he did not deliver. So i wounder would you call this moving up or down!?!?!

Gary Abbott

Hornchurch to Braintree Town (Player/assistant-manager)

Up da fleet

djsmile.gif

Quote:
James said:
Not a bad keeper for a stiker.

Speaking of which, does anyone remember the game a few seasons ago when when the keeper got sent off (possibly jamie turner) and aaron barnett, who was having a stormer in defence, had to go in goal? think we held on to a 2-2 draw or something like that, with aaron making a few crazy saves. what a game that was!

That was against Braintree, Turner went off injured, Barnett went in goal and then got sent off and we spent the last few minutes with Darren Smith in goal. If I remember correctly, this match ended our run of 10 succesive wins.

Aaron also played in goal when Jamie Turner get sent off at Hendon, for a foul. Aaron failed to save the penalty, but Hendon could beat him for the rest of the match.

Quote:
David Holden said:
That was against Braintree, Turner went off injured, Barnett went in goal and then got sent off and we spent the last few minutes with Darren Smith in goal. If I remember correctly, this match ended our run of 10 succesive wins.

The funniest thing was that as the red card came out, our announcer informed of the sponsor's man of the match.....

.....Aaron Barnett!