Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Manny Ominyini

Quote:
Slartibartfast said:
DH, if your April fools joke comes back to haunt you (yet again) we will get someone who can play midfield and defence.
I would be surprised if he stayed at Margate and while he may not be popular here at the moment I would sooner have him playing for us than against us.

This lot know something we don't, or another victim of Dave's great conspiracy...?

Sodje

Yep, more people have fallen for it on the Margate forum today - I've told them the error of their ways.

Good to hear about Manny signing - but wasn't he totally set on full-time football?

As for Abbey, I agree, it's a shame he won't be playing for us next season. Just one more player up front and the squad will look pretty strong - provided the Fridge signs.

Baptiste would be a good signing intend, scored a good few for the git towards the end last year. Was shocked when he signed for them.

But another idea for Andy Ford would be to maybe get a Gills striker in on loan. Jones Awuah has been on loan to Dover and Sittingbourne in last 2 years and done ok. Well, he did ok for Dover but played 1 game for the brickies before saying the quality was crap! And if we were to go down that route of getting loanees in also Andrew Crofts from Gills would be good. Bit of a vreative midfielder but not afraid to kick a few players too! Also went to Dover on loan.

Sorry for the Gills recommendations but bothe these guys could do with games for Hessenthaler to see if they can lack it. Plus they need toughening up a bit more!!