Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So then....

It's pre-season so coming on another teams forum for a conversation is what i did, why not only came for abit of friendly banter which you don't seem to understand.

"You have new players and a new Manager and you cant even manage your own forum.."

I don't understand we have a very popular forum? the only reason we haven't got a official one is that people's views arn't ones are associated with the club, so kindly SteveMc did a unofficial one for us.

"God ,i bet the team cant wait with fans like you behind em!!"

What the hell does that mean, you could have atleast backed it up. You probably won't find a nicer bunch of supporters than us and we are all optimistic of the new season and i'm sure will be giving as much support as possible. I do however feel sorry for your team having to play there home matches each week at that [***!!***] which you call a ground ;-)

I totally agree,our ground is a [****!!****] hole..But we have to make do for now..And thanks to the st Alban fan that agrees that the daggers did play long ball...HHHooofffffffff!!!...your miss that next year im sure hearing your center back scream "Get rid off it"

Quote:
Shauno (D&R) said:

If we played long-ball i don't see how Junior would have been successful as he aint brilliant in the air, wouldn't we play it on the floor so he could use his pace.

Yes, and the two most notable goals he scored were both with his head...he was pretty quick as well, to get the ball to the corner flags