Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-September 18 )

• Photo
    Alan W (GNFC)

• Photo
    Bernt

• Photo
    Jurg LFC

• Photo
    Live4ever

• Photo
    manimal

Today's Results - Saturday 6th April

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hi,<p>All of today's results are now online in the results section for the Trophy, Conference, Ryman, Unibond, Dr. Martens, Essex Senior League, and Essex Senior League Cup.<p>Also the conference table has been updated, as has the Ryman Premier - check out the tables section for these. <p>The other tables will be updated within the next hour or two....<p>Regards,<p>Ian

offline DerekR

DerekR
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank
  • Supports: Enfield Town
Nice while they lasted!! Why nothing since 9/Apr??

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Sorry Derek, and everyone else.<p>Quite simply, I have been rushed off my feet over the last few weeks.<p>As many of you know, I run this site, single handed, and I have not had the time to update the other sections.<p>I have appealed for help in the past, and not had a lot of joy in anyone coming forward - so if anyone wishes to help at the top level of the site, then please let me know.<p>The results WILL return in full next season - that is a promise - but I do need volunteers who can help push this site along, and make it a credit to the Non League community.<p>Any volunteers, please form a line images/icons/wink.gif" border="0 <p>Regards,<p>Ian

offline DerekR

DerekR
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank
  • Supports: Enfield Town
Ian,
Thanks for the reply, I understand (and sympathise) with your problems.
I thought it was just a test to see if anyone was actually looking at the results you had posted!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus