Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      24 Jun
    hollower

RT @RussWWFC: Remember seeing Jordan Pickford play for Darlington against Hayes & Yeading in 2012 when Hayes won 3-2 in a great game. Come…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-June 18 )

• Photo
    mincey1

• Photo
    sparks

• Photo
    waynerooney

• Photo
    coolrunnings

• Photo
    NYGiants1978

Today's Results - Saturday 6th April

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hi,<p>All of today's results are now online in the results section for the Trophy, Conference, Ryman, Unibond, Dr. Martens, Essex Senior League, and Essex Senior League Cup.<p>Also the conference table has been updated, as has the Ryman Premier - check out the tables section for these. <p>The other tables will be updated within the next hour or two....<p>Regards,<p>Ian

offline DerekR

DerekR
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank
  • Supports: Enfield Town
Nice while they lasted!! Why nothing since 9/Apr??

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Sorry Derek, and everyone else.<p>Quite simply, I have been rushed off my feet over the last few weeks.<p>As many of you know, I run this site, single handed, and I have not had the time to update the other sections.<p>I have appealed for help in the past, and not had a lot of joy in anyone coming forward - so if anyone wishes to help at the top level of the site, then please let me know.<p>The results WILL return in full next season - that is a promise - but I do need volunteers who can help push this site along, and make it a credit to the Non League community.<p>Any volunteers, please form a line images/icons/wink.gif" border="0 <p>Regards,<p>Ian

offline DerekR

DerekR
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank
  • Supports: Enfield Town
Ian,
Thanks for the reply, I understand (and sympathise) with your problems.
I thought it was just a test to see if anyone was actually looking at the results you had posted!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus