Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The hole in the roof?

Trying to focus on their individual talents for 5 minutes, as the images keep changing has made me seasick, but here's my considered verdict: the young lady in the red & white outfit, who is on the far right of the group photo and who appears first after the group shot, is easily the most alluring. The rest are rather brassy, for my old fogeyish taste. (Just to confirm my old fogey status, who the Hell are they?)

Anyway, whether I find them attractive or not is evading the question, Daz. Is your choice of them, as your avatar, evidence that we should expect either you, or other hard working employees of South Eastern Trains (courtesy of whom I shall be travelling home later - hopefully) to be following their very fetching dress code in the near future?

EC

Quote:
Chatham Gary said:
Sorry, her pubes turned out to be a fly on my screen!!!

Careful there, Gary, or you could end up with something on your fly !