Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

famous people?

Alan Curbishley, Neil Ruddock, Liam Brady to name but a few.

Not being a Canvey lad, I just thought I would throw a few possibles in, I am sure you will correct me.

In the 80's Jimmy Greaves used to go and watch Southend Utd. Has he ever come over to park lane?

Thought of a famous person who may have come to you our Ex Manager Graham Roberts, England and Spurs International.

Did he visit whilst at any of his former clubs. Carshalton etc? (He did not arrive at us until after we visited you this season, just finished)

Your cup football, Southend Utd, Port Vale, Wigan etc, did they have any famous names the years you played them.

Correct if I am wrong, but I may be getting you mixed up with another non league team, did you play Burnley in the Cup?, Chrissy Waddle was Manager. (Lost to them?)