Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Season Tickets

A friend of mine, who's a Carlisle supporter, sent me this extract from their local paper:

The FULL Story...

STILL TIME TO BOOK YOUR BLUES RETURN TICKET

Published on 14/06/2004

By Lee Rowcroft

CARLISLE UNITED’S season ticket sales have finally slowed down – but only after an incredible show of support by the Blue Army.

United have now sold nearly 1,450 season tickets for the 2004/05 Conference campaign – an increase of 50 already on last season’s final figure despite relegation from the Football League last month.

Sales have dropped away since the deadline for a season ticket discount passed at the beginning of June.

But with nine weeks still to go until the new season gets underway of August 14, there is plenty more time for supporters to make a purchase.

A club spokeswoman said: “Sales have slowed down which was not unexpected but we are still making sales on a day-to-day basis.”

Season tickets sales have already handed the Blues a summer windfall in excess of £150,000 and that total will rise as the build-up to the new campaign continues. Prices for adults now range from £215 in the Warwick Road End and the Paddock to £280 in the East Stand, while concessionary season tickets cost only £95 in some areas.

The News & Star launched its Bounce Back campaign in May after the Blues were relegated, ending a 76-year stay in the Football League. We urged fans to get behind United and support their bid to regain their Football League status.

He's been to see the Fleet at Stonebridge Road 3 times. All defeats unfortunately: Canvey, in our promotion season; Yeovil, during their promotion campaign, & Notts County last year. I've told him he's due to break his duck, this coming season when he returns to sees the Fleet treat Carlisle the same way they handled Exeter in their first Conference season.

Graham S

Back on an old question. If I am introducing 2 new people to season tickets.... i take it i have to go down to the club to purchase these with the others as we all need to give name address etc....... does anyone know if the club has normal office opening hours?????? and if they are willing for people to pop down to buy season tickets?????

Mon-Fri 9 -5. I bought mine there last week. Well when I say bought I mean paid for. Actual tickets are being delivered next month. If you are buying concessionary tickets you will need to take proof that the person is eligible for the concession. I took my 11 year old with me which was apparently proof enough.