Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Club or Country.

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

I expect if I had asked YOU this question during the League Season / Clubs would have won easily.

Now I would personally go for Club over country any day, but expect with Euro fever around the country, that country would come out on top, what about every one else.

You have one wish, your club be it, Braintree, Bedford, Canvey, Slough, Gravesend, St.Albans, Dorking, Hornchurch or Ricay or whoever you support win the League next season or England win the World Cup.

Totally agree.

Annoys me how trivial England friendlies are, should be the greatest honour to represent England.

Also from a GNFC point of view, more laughs/passion/like minded people with England away then following GNFC.

Oh come on, the chance to lift the Jules Rimet in the Fatherland would far outstrip peoples ambitions for there clubs...

Cannot wait for the WC (on the basis we win the Euro Champs and qualify top of our group).

C'mon England