Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-August 17 )

• Photo
    teabar_ryan

• Photo
    dayo

• Photo
    blueryan

• Photo
    blueryan10

• Photo
    Brightside Bloke

• Photo
    misterbates

• Photo
    Blueboyday

• Photo
    margate blues

• Photo
    NI-Branch GCFC Fan

• Photo
    RyanDay0

• Photo
    Louca23

• Photo
    Billericay Town Unofficial

• Photo
    MK_Coach

Junior McDougald

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hows junior doing with your lot? i was sad to see him leave bcoz he is a quality player, perfect gentlement and rememberd me asking for his shirt at the start of his last season with us and gave me his playoff shirt. neway hows he doin?

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
doing well.. i thought he was a bit hot n cold the begin with, but i rate him

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
wait till you see his corner trick! after that you will definately rate him! how many goals he scored? i bet his assists are high

offline CIFC - Y.A

CIFC - Y.A
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
CANV - Let's be honest mate, he hasn't done THAT well really. Alright, fair enough, hes had some crackers, some times when he's tried to do Cristiano Ronaldo skills and... Sometimes when he just doesnt get the ball. The guy seems to be afraid of shooting and I'd rather see Ollie/Greggors/Lee all secure a place before he could get into the team. All round I'd say when I've seen him, I wouldnt say he was too good (I think my expectations were too high because he was so highly rated at D&R.) Still a handy bloke to have around though.

offline rich sparkes

rich sparkes
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
i think his ok,he holds the ball up quite well.once he has a full preseason i think we will see the best out of him at a level he should be playing at.

offline Yellow Bungle

Yellow Bungle
  • First XI - Sub
To be honest he's not done himself justice.

He undoubtably has talent but when the goals don't come he loses either confidence or interest. I'm not sure whether in the Ryman he was just playing below his natural level, hopefully next year in the Conference he will start putting performances like those at D&R.

A further part of the problem is that he can't play with Lee Boylan. They just duplicate runs and get in each other's way.

Not quite sure how Jeff will keep him happy next year if he's still on the bench, unless it's with a big wad of cash.

offline CIFCislander

CIFCislander
I feel junior is a good player to have in our squad for next season. he has plenty of conf experience which will be important to us next season.
He holds the ball up well and when he does shoot he knows where the goal is. The two telford games stick in my mind where he played a major part in our success.

offline Basil-Don

Basil-Don
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Think hes past his best and would struggle in the Conference,his first touch lets him down and he is too lightweight and is easily bundled off the ball.With some of the big defenders ive seen in the Conference he wouldnt stand a chance,surprised hes still at Park Lane.
We really struggled last season when Greggors was out and he replaced him.

offline Phil Old Boy

Phil Old Boy
Just my opinion but feel that Junior isn't good enough along with Ollie. Really feel that we need two new strikers with Greggors and Boylan. God help us if Boylan gets injured and where would you see the goals coming from?

offline Yellow Bungle

Yellow Bungle
  • First XI - Sub
I dunno. Ollie always seems to pop up in the right place and I'm hoping that a return to the Conference will get Junior going again.

You're right about the need to strengthen the depth in the squad though. We were really lucky last year with several near-ever presents.

A couple of injuries at the same time, particularly early in the season could leave us in a difficult position.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus