Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Schumacher taken to Hospital.

Did you see the USA Grand Prix, what an exciting day of racing, two safety cars, after 4 cars had crashed on lap 1 and then two tyres blow 2nd one being Ralph Schumacher, who was taken away by ambulance, but waved from the cockpit to acknowledge he was alright.

Japan's Sato had a brilliant race and ended 3rd, Hungarys Baugmester of Minardi got them a brilliant point for 8th, only 8 finsihed though, with Tos5er Coultard getting 7th.

Mr Consistent Michael Schuey got 1st and Barrichelo got 2nd.

great start to the race but unfortunatly the race soon became too predictable.

i did not like to see the race carry on after the schumacer accident, it should have been red flagged and restarted.

it cant have been nice as much as i dont like him for micheal to be going round seeing his brother carried from the car.

i would like to see the f1 cars do the indy circut without the twisty infeild section.

Think if they had pulled Sato in for refuelling and a new tyres when the safety car was out the result could have been different. As for Ralf todays papers say he is ok (phew) - just bruising and concussion. Is he a lucky so and so or what? 190 mph into a concrete wall wow!!

Still all in all a good race and my hero (sorry) won!!

If that had been the Indy 500 the safety crew would have reached Ralf almost as soon as his car had stopped moving. I'm afraid F1 is so far up its own backside that safety wise they cant see the woods for the carbon fibre debris. Dosn't matter how safe the tracks and cars are if no one goes to assist the driver. (I know it was a Schumacher but fair do's chaps)

Where the hell was the Ambulance driver going? Why did he complete virtually a whole lap including diving out of the way of the entire field as they lapped him? He drove past the pit lane exit !!! Why??

Another thing whilst Im on the soapbox being Mr Angry. Why is the safty car not positioned 1/2 way around the circuit thereby able to pick up the field before the start-finish line and not meander around looking for some cars to lead?

The second biggest farce of the whole race was why no one apart from the Ferraris pitted under the caution flag? Ferrari are the leaders in race strategy as they have proved over and over. If you see Schumacher pit then you pit, its so obvious. Its what cost Sato his position.

Has no one at Minardi ever thought of putting the smallest amout of fuel possible into the car? Enough for qualifying and maybe 2 race laps? Suddenly Minardi's qualify within the first 5 rows. Lots of exposure for the sponsors, admittedly they will be in the pits at the end of lap 2 to add fuel but its got to be good marketing.

Fracture to the spine !!

10 years ago, that crash may have been a fatal !!

I understand that their team test driver has been booked for the next 2 G.P.'s.

No further news of what will happen for the rest of the season.