Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Geezers Guide to Football.

With the close season in full swing, and not much going on, don't talk to me about Euro 2004. I mean proper football, club football.

I have been reading a book called:

"The Geezers guide to football"

A lifetime of Lads, lagers and labels.

Brilliant book from a Watford geezer Dougie Brimson and he starts by telling you that there are hardly any geezers on the tv.

He tells you to forget Badiel and Skinner and the Oasis boys who are in his words "If you think Oasis and geezers even belong in the same sentance you should be shot"

He says how can you take Men Behaving Badly as true geezers when one can only get a bird by grovelling and the other by letting her rule the roost.

He says on Tv (when this was written) there are only 3 geezers Johnny Vaughan from Ch4 breakfast show, Danny Baker and Chris Evans.

He calls Clarkson and Gazza both Twats.

He then talks about his hatred for Luton and how to become a geezer. No geezer worth his salt would ever take a woman to football.

One of his better chants in here was:

(Tune of Que sera sera by the Watford Geezers)

When I was just a little boy

I asked my mummy what shall I be?

Should I be Watford or Lut*n T*wn?

Heres what she said to me

Wash your mouth out son

and go get your fathers gun

and shoot some Lut*n scum

Shoot some Lut*n scum

He then talks going getting p1ssed going to away games and rucks.

Even if you are not a geezer, I ain't I know, still a very good book.

He sounds like a pillock to me. Promoting rucks at football matches is pathetic. Mrs H comes to Town games as does Little Miss Happy and when Very Little miss Happy can behave herself she'll be coming too (she's a very naughty 3 year old so we'll wait on that one)!