Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

England fan killed by UKRANIAN (not CROATIAN)

A story is breaking on the news that an England fan has been stabbed to death by a Croatian following the match last night. After a good and match and great performance, this leaves a very sour taste.

After the events in Turkey a few years ago I had hoped that was the last time we would see fans go abroad but not come back alive. Sadly this has happened. I pray that the fans out in Portugal do not do anything silly in retaliation.

it was a ukranian and he was a pick pocket not at all football related.. the headline might as well have read hairdresser stabbed on holiday.. typical press bollox trying to 'big up' a story by making it seem football related.. whats next? england fan run over on a12..

england fan dies in hospital!! from being 92 yrs old

its all a load of [****!!****] i hate the press almost as much as i hate john terry