Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Le Tour de France started today.

Since Ch4, lost the highlights nightly prog at 6.30pm if you don't have ITV2, which I don't you have to wait till Tuesday to see the Highlights of the 1st prog, reason being the 1st one is not on ITV1 until between 1 and 2 am tuesday morning, so will have to video it and see it Tuesday night.

The hardest part is avoiding the sports news and turning off every sports bulletin just before they mention cycling as not to spoil the days results.

Not reading about it on the Website or Teletex. Harder than you think, sometimes the result is just on the main page of teletex or straight on Aol's welcome page for the major stories of the day.

Terestrial tv (prob spelt wrong) buy the rights back.

So I'll be watching 'paint dry', just as I did last year, then ?

monday night on itv is only a round up so far once a week,they are more interested in showing repeats of unwatched american progs,unwatched daytime tv and the worst of the lot tuesday night/wednesday morning a complete re-run of the formula one farce,they could at least put the tour on so it could be video.