Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Season Tickets

According to Carlisle's Local Rag these are the saeson tickets sold by each of the clubs:

CARLISLE. . . . . . . . 1,450

HEREFORD. . . . . . . . 1,050

ALDERSHOT. . . . . . . 900

EXETER. . . . . . . . . 800

YORK. . . . . . . .. . .750

ACCRINGTON. . . . . . 430

SCARBOROUGH. . . . 400

STEVENAGE. . . . . . . 300

CRAWLEY. . . . . . . . 300

BURTON. . . . . . . . .300

WOKING. . . . . . .. . 250

HALIFAX . . . . . . . .220

DAGENHAM. . . . . . . 200

MORECAMBE. . . . . . 200

FARNBOROUGH. . . . 200

TAMWORTH. . . . . . . 150

BARNET. . . . . . . .120

GRAVESEND. . . . . . .120

LEIGH RMI. . . . . . .100

CANVEY ISLAND. . . 100

FOREST GREEN. . . . . 60

NORTHWICH: Sales only began this week

Posted my application today so thats another 1.

For the sake of argument if all the clubs are charging £150 for a basic season ticket then you can see there is a huge gulf in anticipated income from season ticket sales between us and the likes of Hereford or even Accrington.

By my calculation:

HEREFORD 1,050 ticket sales Income: £157,500

Accrington 430 ticket sales Income: £64,500

Gravesend 120 ticket sales Income: £18,000

I aways wanted to be an accountant Rofl.gif

Even with our good sponsorship deal, many other clubs in the league must surpass us in terms of annual income. Another reason why we need to increase gates if we are to compete with the big boys in the league!

I've been waiting for mine to come through for some time! But don't panic if you are in the same boat. I spoke to the helpful young lady in the club office, apparently there is a delay in supply to the club of the plastic wallet covers the season tickets fit into.

How can we believe these figures when a club such as Farnborough is quoted as 200 Season Ticket purchases while ours is only 120? Indeed, Leigh's 100 as compared to our 120, also looks dodgy, given the differences in average attendances last season for ourselves, vis a vis these other 2 clubs.

Hmmmm....seems total cr*p to me.....

How did they come by their info ? Ring up Glenn ?

"hello Mr A....how many season tickets have you sold ? "

" well, as it's you, ex league club from near the Lake District, I can say that it's 120 !...but don't tell anyone !!"

Regards,

elephant.gif

They dont help themselves to sell tickets.

I rang today to ask if I could renew by Credit Card and was told I had to attend the ground !!

I suggested I could organise this at the first home friendly and was told "We wont be elling season tickets then" !! How daft can you get?? Is the idea to make everything as difficult as possible, so us mere fans dont bother and clear off elsewhere??

Took applications for 5 of us into the club this morning. Very helpful young lady informed me:

Season Tickets now in - need sorting before sending out - should be sent out within the next week.

Sales are up on last year.

CeeJay

I don't suppose there is any chance of the Club being proactive and keeping the office open on Thursday evening 15th July so that those of us attending the Trust AGM who wish to buy a season ticket can do so?

Some of us find it very awkward to get to the ground during normal office hours!

Ok here is some info, the club has sold nearly 200 season tickets the final total as yet is not known,the scheme for discounts on season tickets is working well, as several people have attended the club office with more than one application.

As far as selling them at the Trust AGM,this idea will be put forward and I will post the response as soon as i know it, it seems to me to be a good oppurtunity for sales. the only hiccup will be that they would not be able to deal with credit cards on the night.