Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dangerous Morons

Dangerous morons

Last night, travelling home from the station along the Witham to Braintree main road and the car in front had 4 young lads in it, one of the lads opened the sun roof and threw out what looked like a plastic 2 litre bottle, I swerved but it still managed to hit my front windscreen, fortunately for me it bounced off the window and onto the grass verge, I was travelling at about 60mph.

I was bibbing my horn, but as I was heavily out numbered decided not to confront them and held back, conscious of the fact that you hear of road rage stabbings. I took the number plate and planned to follow it up, but now the following day, I am now thinking why bother. It will be my word against 4 of them. I can’t win.

Interesting point, Mark.

In the good old days, you could report that sort of incident to plod, who would be on to it in a flash !

Today ???????????

They have to consult their budget - Make sure there's enough money in the kitty - Ensure the assailants ain't Kosovan, coloured or ethnic - Check up on the Racial Discrimination act - Spend half an hour reading up on their notes for their sociology degree.......

As I said in another 'Fred' on this forum, if you're the last to leave the country, make sure you turn off the light !!

Not to mention that they are unable to access the other car number on the PNC due to the Data Protection Act, stopping them might incur a breach of the Human Rights Act, as a disproportionate nuber of yobs are being stopped compared to the number of yobs in the general population, plus the fact that stopping yobs may cause a dangerous situation to arise and the Health and Safety at Work Act requires them to consult the manual for the proper procedure to be followed in stopping yobs..........

Please send a box of tissues, as I need something to mop up the tears of rage and frustration at what's happening to our country!!!

The Local Neighborhood watch use our clubhouse as a meeting point, and at the last meeting they had chief plod as a guest.

He was asked, "why is it when I reported a crime that had taken place, it was ignored, in fact no plod ever visited me. Not even days later."

This was his reply:

The general public can't report a crime!..only plod can report a crime....you can report an incident, and we will act on that, but you can't report a crime.

No wonder the Gov crows about the falling crime rate. The fking incident rate is sky high though....but that's ok coz it aint a crime and no one counts those figures.

Fking joke