Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new website

Quite ludicrous. If they must play music, at least play "Cheer,cheer, here come the Fleet."

The only redeeming factor is it not quite so bad to look at. Not that I will look at much anyway, as it it so bad.

Let us pray the web fanzine is a success, as I'm sure the official site will rarely be used!!!

Agree with Fleet Boy, who is at least being open minded.

The music is mega-irritating, but there's a handy little sound button, that lets you switch it off. The picture that represents the guys & gals on the forum is a bit of a saccharine job, but I like the barmy robot & the overall design is a hell of a lot better than what it replaces.

Come on chaps! Some of us have got too locked into knock the new website mode. If we just keep mocking we end up looking like grumpy old tw*ts who don't deserve to be taken seriously.

Reserve final judgement until a week before the start of the season. Let's be honest, nobody much is going to be looking before then.

EC

it's definitely a step in the right direction, a far better layout a lot easier to use, music is like you get on a playstation, awful and irritating,the robot? far better if we had something that connects with the club,i.e. Hooky as suggested,but at least they must be listening as it's a great improvement.

I don't think it is that bad the music is a pain and hopefully some more content will appear as the squad is completed and official photos are taken etc. I am guessing but I think the robot is in the colours of Glandwish Estates.

Quote:
Unrecognized Genius said:Come on chaps! Some of us have got too locked into knock the new website mode. If we just keep mocking we end up looking like grumpy old tw*ts who don't deserve to be taken seriously.

Can't agree more. The new layout has only just appeared and already the same old people are laying into it. Give the guy a break.

You guys are so ungrateful, at least someones made an effort...I would like to see you guys try and do something better. When someone puts a lot of effort in to produce something give him some credit...Yes there are going to be negative points but don't be so negative. The poor bloke

Quote:
Anonymous said:
You guys are so ungrateful, at least someones made an effort.....

.....the only problem being that 'the somebody' is making an effort to show off their website designing skills a bit too much!

How difficult is it to take the best aspects of other football websites & combine them all together to create ;the ultimate website'???