Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new website

Pleased you can, why is the text so small? It's what outsiders think that bothers me, just read their comments on the Conference Guide, and they're dead right

Quote:
Anonymous said:
FF...you try and do better

This is not someones personal website or a hobby, it belongs to a semi professional football club, who have ambitions to go full time. No, I couldn't do better, but surely the club can find someone to do a professional job

Well, opinions on the website are certainly divided, but I hope everyone agrees with me that the concept of a Gravesend and Northfleet 'megastore' is somewhat laughable (see link on front page).

I have just looked at the website and think its even more professional then the previous one.

Ok , it looks better but.

1) With all this flash animation etc..... how long will it take to load on a dial up.

2) I found the fixtures in the team section. Why can we just have a seperate link to fixtures.

3) Whats the robot go to do with the price of fish. Looks good , but irrelevant.

4) Why no list of friendlies on the fixture list.

5) Cant find directions to the ground for opposing fans.Oh hang on , they are in the contact section. How daft. Why not in the Your Club section.

Can someone at the club actually go and look at our opponents and see what they have done and maybe we can come up with something more useable and friendly.

Just been on the official forum and this is what the webmaster had to say:

I jaust want to thank everybody for thier input. I know it may not be to everybody's taste as it is very different from the average site as Cheeky Trevor nicely put it. The question I think every fan needs to ask is

"Is Gravesend and Northfleet FC an average Club?"

"Do we want them to be an average Club?"

If the answer is no, and boy I hope it is then why is it such a bad thing that we are different from everyone else?

I have not been associated with the club for long, but since I have, I have been proud to work with the club and every member of staff associated with it. The club is one which wants to go places, and to do that you can't sit around waiting for things to happen, you have to get up and go for what you want.

This club is doing just that, and I will be there to support it in every way I can.

To all the fans that have been very critical of the new site, I still want to thank you for your honest opinion. It is still valued and I will try my best to accomodate certain requests within reason.

To others that have applauded the new design, I thank you for your support.

In response to Alan, I agree, I will begin a direct menu link through to fixtures in the week. The up coming fixtures also have a link through 'The Team' section.

In response to Michael, I'm afraid it's not my call on that my friend. I have left space in case the official club sponsor requests the space, although I agree this would be my favoured option should the proposed facility not be needed. If it is taken then I will find some other way of fulfilling your request.

Once again, thank you for everyone's comments.

Regards,

Clifton Green

Webmaster

So he is listening to us fans but you have to put it down on the official forum. To get his notice.

What the feck does the robot have to do with football,or the Fleet? Takes up far too much room on the page.

Fixtures don't say whether games are League or cup. Looked down and saw Dover, and wondered if i had missed their promotion. Aren't the Fleet in the FA Cup this year?

Will i still be able to get the Away Games on the Internet?

Tried to ask these questions on the new forum.......nothing!