Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-November 17 )

• Photo
    TORSTEN FRINGS

• Photo
    hangthedj

• Photo
    Hillier9

• Photo
    andy j

• Photo
    Lato

• Photo
    guestperson

• Photo
    HISTONGIRL

• Photo
    Sailesy

• Photo
    billericay gooner

• Photo
    PWE681522

Where's Georgie ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
images/icons/mad.gif" border="0 I can't help but notice that the merc urial talent of George Georgio is not being used, although he appears to be at the games. If you don't want him anymore, the tell him he'll be welcomed with open arms and great adulation at ETFC. He told me in pre-season that he had always wanted to play for 'Enfield' in front of all the fans. As virtually ALL the fans are now at ETFC, he may as well join us and actually hear a deafening reception as he scores.<B>null</B>

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Er, maybe I'm missing something, but GG is playing and scoring - and why would he want to go even further down the non-league ladder?<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <Fruitbat>:<BR><STRONG> images/icons/mad.gif" border="0 I can't help but notice that the merc urial talent of George Georgio is not being used, although he appears to be at the games. If you don't want him anymore, the tell him he'll be welcomed with open arms and great adulation at ETFC. He told me in pre-season that he had always wanted to play for 'Enfield' in front of all the fans. As virtually ALL the fans are now at ETFC, he may as well join us and actually hear a deafening reception as he scores.<B>null</B></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Because as Fruitbat said - he wanted to play in front of the Enfield fans. Going down the non-league ladder does not come into it.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I take it he is not going to Canvey then? images/icons/confused.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <Rob>:<BR><STRONG>Er, maybe I'm missing something, but GG is playing and scoring - and why would he want to go even further down the non-league ladder?<P> </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes, he WAS Playing and scoring, but NOT for the last two matches. You may be thinking of George Gregorio, who has played on occasion, but I don't remember him scoring, so come ti think of it, you must just be talking bollox !!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
No, I think you've got the 'talking-bollox' situation all tide up, thank you.<P>And as for missing two games, I think you'll find it's been one game and I think you'll find that GG has scored 3 in 6. Oh, and yes thank you I do know the difference between the two players - in the same way I know the difference between the two clubs.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <Fruitbat>:<BR><STRONG><P>Yes, he WAS Playing and scoring, but NOT for the last two matches. You may be thinking of George Gregorio, who has played on occasion, but I don't remember him scoring, so come ti think of it, you must just be talking bollox !!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
You are still getting out of your plan then Rob - perhaps it is as just as well you stayed with Robbing Hood and his merry muppetts! images/icons/cool.gif" border="0

offline Freebird

Freebird
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Keep going Rob I do love it when they get wound up.<P>Its about time they just left everyone here to got on with things and sorted out their own problems<P>oopps should not have mentioned that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus