Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chances of a good start?

CANV EFM

Hornchurch? Who are they?!!!

No you will be all welcome in the Beehive £1.60 for a bitter and £1.80 for a lager. The rugby is club is slightly dearer. there is also the lakeland gate 5 mins up the road you will pass it on your way in.

What colour shirt you wearing on sat? none at this rate it is bucketing down.

Hope to see some of you on sat. Good luck for the season apart from when you play us.

Well the arrogant Carlisle message board are predicting massive wins to them for this Saturday, scores such as 5 - 0, 4 - 0, etc, They are also taking the piss big time out of our squad with our team photo on their message board.

I really hope our players take note and take it all into account on Saturday!!

it's all bravado and a wind-up, mate. take no notice.

I think your team deserves a lot of respect after recent achievements. But I hope we stuff you on Saturday! I am a little afraid because this game could turn out to be a big let-down for us if our team isn't at the races. I would expect a big crowd on Saturday (by conference standards) and on the whole it should be noisy and hostile (not in a nasty way) towards the oposition, especially if (a) we have a good start or (B) the ref winds up our fans. I think if your manager is the character he seems then there could be some banter between him and the crowd also.

It should be an interesting day. Best of luck to you all this season.