Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-November 17 )

• Photo
    TORSTEN FRINGS

• Photo
    hangthedj

• Photo
    Hillier9

• Photo
    andy j

• Photo
    Lato

• Photo
    guestperson

• Photo
    HISTONGIRL

• Photo
    Sailesy

• Photo
    billericay gooner

• Photo
    PWE681522

Match Report

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Whats up Deggers,<BR>Too embarressed by the result or the gate figure to put up a match report from the Hitchin game.<P>If you cant do the job properly then move over and let someone else do it. Oh thats right there isnt anyone else is there. You would need to get somone in from Cheshunt!<P> images/icons/cool.gif" border="0

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
Why would I be "Too embarressed by the result or the gate figure to put up a match report from the Hitchin game"?<P>OK, I AM embarressed but the report will be up shortly as per usual. <P>As you may or may not know, I work in Croydon (well Wallington actually but if I say Croydon every knows where I'm talking about) and by the time I get home there is only a small window of opportunity whereby I can if everything done. At the moment, I working later at work as we have a systems implementation to do which, naturally, makes the window even smaller. If I then get involved in other matters or have tecnical problems etc well, you know the result.... I'm not getting it up as quick as I would wish.<P>Rest assured, the result 0-5 and the att. 89 will be in the match report very shortly.....

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
It's now there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus