Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 19-June 18 )

• Photo
    joe_FAFC

• Photo
    glennm

• Photo
    weymuFFF

• Photo
    Nick_Haynes

Photo

hehehehe

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
No replies to this topic

offline saraholiver

saraholiver
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
A teacher asks her class to use the word 'contagious' in a sentence .
Roland the class swot gets up and says, "Last year I got the measles and my Mum said it was contagious."
"Well done, Roland" says the teacher. "Can anyone else try?" Katie, a sweet little girl with pigtails, says, "My grandma says there's a bug going round, and it's contagious."
"Well done, Katie" says the teacher. "Anyone else?"
Little Irish Shaun jumps up and says in a broad Irish voice, "Our next door neighbour is painting his house with a two-inch brush and my Dad says it will take the contagious".

A primary teacher starts a new job at a school in North London and,
trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her
class that she is a Spurs fan. She asks her students to raise their
hands if they, too, are Spurs fans. Everyone in the class raises
their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl
with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"
"Because I'm not a Spurs fan," she replied.The teacher, still shocked asked:"Well, if you're not a Spurs fan, then who are you a fan of?"
"I'm an Arsenal fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears.
"Mary, why are you an Arsenal fan?"
"Because my mum and dad are from Highbury, and my mum is an
Arsenal fan and my dad is an Arsenal fan, so I'm an Arsenal fan too!""Well," said the teacher, in a obviously annoyed tone, "that's no
reason for you to be an Arsenal fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mum was a prostitute and
your dad was a drug addict and car thief, what would you be then?""Then," Mary smiled, "I'd be a Liverpool fan...."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus