Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 26-July 17 )

• Photo
    brew32usa

• Photo
    Golden Boots

• Photo
    sutGrantham

• Photo
    Twertoner

• Photo
    mickey mouse

• Photo
    TilburyFCfan

• Photo
    Adil Berdai

Your opinion Del Boy

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Del.<P>Not too sure about the board but maybe it will grow on me. Please dont start on why you did it like this cos I have read the thread below and can see all points.<P>ANYWAY real reason for writing is as follows.<P>I was wondering if you maybe could let me know of your position on the AMAZING press release by Lazarou and if you agree with the "Unrivaled dedication" comments etc etc or if you, like certain other Enfield supporters find this very hard to swallow.<P>I am genuinely not trying to lead you into this one, I was honestly interested in an opinion of somebody who has "stood by" Lazarou during these times.<P>Look forward to hearing from you.<P>Glory Hunter<P>PS Your Fantasy Team is doing crap images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
??

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Difficult questions don't get answered on this board, do they? <BR>I've been waiting for a reply for weeks to sensible, but difficult, questions about the club's finances. EFC fans who put postings on here just want to put up a smokescreen by complaining about "sniping". <BR>Now, if they put as much effort into thinking about the questions you and I have raised, then we may get a sensible answer.<BR>Then again, probably not. <BR>Because the only answer to the sad apology for a club that is EFC is that it is only a matter of time before it is put out of its misery once and for all.<BR>And before anyone simply complains that this is another bout of sniping, think hard and answer the question above and answer the challenges I've posed for you and Tony below. You can't miss them. <BR>Another deafening silence will no doubt follow.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Beleive it or not Chris you might have noticed in your time supporting EFC that information about finances etc never got to the fans even in the good old days. so why do you excpect us to know them now? I support EFC because they are the club I have supported for years and thats the end of it. I do not expect too agree with the guff which is coming out of the press office. Your gripe about information from EFC is with the board do not bring supporters into it.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I accept and admit that I never expected the club to furnish answers to the financial questions. Mischief making? Maybe, but I think the point is proved. <BR>And we all know the answers anyway, which are:<BR>How much did Lazarou put in? Not as much as he'd like us to believe.<BR>How much has he taken out? More than he put in.<BR>How is the club to survive with no fans, no ground and no prospect of an improvement in either of those situations? Well I should have thought that every fan is entitled to know how the board intends to answer that. And I have been seeking a reply to that for weeks now, prompted to leave a message on the messageboard because my email to the club about two months ago has been totally ignored, despite Derek's bold promise that sensible and reasonable questions would get a reply. And the answer to this particular question? It is not possible for the club to survive, is it? Or do you have another answer? If so, what is it? If you don't have an answer then I'm afraid that you are deluding yourself, as is everyone else who continues to be involved. Strong words maybe, but I raise the question because I actually care about the answer, though nobody else seems at all bothered.

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
Chris,<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <Chris Bull>:<BR><STRONG>And I have been seeking a reply to that for weeks now, prompted to leave a message on the messageboard because my email to the club about two months ago has been totally ignored, despite Derek's bold promise that sensible and reasonable questions would get a reply.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I really cannot understand why you are having such a hard time in getting an answer - even if it is only a "Thank you for your interest etc but ...." If you see what I mean.<P>Just in case you missed it, The club has a new Press Officier now - Craig Bennison so I suggest you e-mail him as that is his function! He can be contacted at craig@enfieldfc.zzn.com

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I've emailed Mr Bennison and wait with baited breath for the reply.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I can't understand the problem. The chairman has been given lots of money from the sale of Southbury Road. Obviously he is now very busy identifying a site within the borough to purchase with that money, and upon which to build a new stadium. No doubt he will make a substantial investment of his own into the bargain. How on earth could you think that anything else was the case?

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <The Invisible Man>:<BR><STRONG>I can't understand the problem. The chairman has been given lots of money from the sale of Southbury Road. Obviously he is now very busy identifying a site within the borough to purchase with that money, and upon which to build a new stadium. No doubt he will make a substantial investment of his own into the bargain. How on earth could you think that anything else was the case?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Never a truer word said in jest!<BR> images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus