Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A 13 to Canvey Island

Just to bring it to everyones attention, if you are planning to travel away to canvey on the 17th, the A13 at Pitsea flyover is and will remain down to one lane, this is causing major traffic delays, aprox 1 hour from the dart bridge this is how long its taking coleagues from work to get home. It is not worth trying the A127 as reports are it is even worse. So its best check before we leave.

As there will be thousands of us crossing the thames into bandit country it is sure to add to the delays........

lucky its the school hols and the traffic will be marinally lighter..

best bet is to turn off at the junction before n get on the 127.. or maybe even the junction before that .. or just stay on the m25 up to the 127.. there are two ways to canvey from the 127 the first is the a130 which is straightforward enough or you can carry on to the next junction (rayleigh weir) and cut through benfleet, less traffic that way but bring a map

things go from bad to worse on the traffic front.. one of the 2 main roads on the island is being shut for 4 weeks.. its not the road you will be taking to the ground but the knock on effect will be pretty horrible

uh oh

you will be heading down the B1014 to leigh beck.. the roadworks are where that white square is.. i was planning on going straight from work, think ill go home n get my push bike now and cycle from the station

What a load of old tosh. It took me one hour twenty minutes to travel from Pitsea to Lewes this week.

I travel into London and back everyday, add 10 mins to your journey at that time of night.

Alternativly follow A13 take Basildon turn off, second exit on roundabout signposted Vange follow road all the way into Pitsea. If slip road is clear rejoin A13 signposted Southend.

Canvey is signposted.

If traffic is heavy follow road straight up you will eventually come to junction of A13 A130 follow signs straight to Canvey. (basiclly turn right at magic roundabout).

It is not hard I promise, how many are you brining.