Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The prices are a disgrace

The prices are a disgrace at Canvey, thats what I was thinking as I pulled into the car park last night, thanking god at least today we only pay a fiver.

I looked at the club house all shiny and blue and thought I bet that cost a few quid.

I popped around the back for a burger and a coffee, what a treat nice fresh burgers and a hot coffee, much better than the [****!!****] I ussually get to eat.

A slow stroll up to my spot behind the goal, sun shine, view of the sea and the hills of Kent.

A bit of music across the tannoy and the players are warming up Danny, I am sure more balls go into the stand than the goal!!

The whistle goes and what a treat football at its finest and so neat! A few 1st team missing but still worth a watch!!

Bar shut at half time no chance of a scotch!!

Anyway the game went from good to better and better. I was thoroughly entertained.

Fred was quite, but you could tell he has been practicing.

Keeling came on and frightened the life out of Charlton.

Olly should have gone across the keeper when Keeling came down that wing I am sure he would have scored.

Stirling looked good and Duffers was great, the ref had no bottle and did not give a pen when greggers got a kicking.

It was a cracking game and I reckon if I had to I would have paid £13.

Couple of pints and off we go, cheapest nite out around.