Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-October 17 )

• Photo
    HelenC

• Photo
    chelseaboy

The prices are a disgrace

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
The prices are a disgrace at Canvey, thats what I was thinking as I pulled into the car park last night, thanking god at least today we only pay a fiver.

I looked at the club house all shiny and blue and thought I bet that cost a few quid.

I popped around the back for a burger and a coffee, what a treat nice fresh burgers and a hot coffee, much better than the [****!!****] I ussually get to eat.

A slow stroll up to my spot behind the goal, sun shine, view of the sea and the hills of Kent.

A bit of music across the tannoy and the players are warming up Danny, I am sure more balls go into the stand than the goal!!

The whistle goes and what a treat football at its finest and so neat! A few 1st team missing but still worth a watch!!

Bar shut at half time no chance of a scotch!!

Anyway the game went from good to better and better. I was thoroughly entertained.

Fred was quite, but you could tell he has been practicing.

Keeling came on and frightened the life out of Charlton.

Olly should have gone across the keeper when Keeling came down that wing I am sure he would have scored.

Stirling looked good and Duffers was great, the ref had no bottle and did not give a pen when greggers got a kicking.

It was a cracking game and I reckon if I had to I would have paid £13.

Couple of pints and off we go, cheapest nite out around.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
i agree

offline THEROCK

THEROCK
  • Reserves
Its something we will have to get used to,the Bar will now be closed every half time..I assume..conference doesnt allow that i dont think

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus