Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

website

mikefleet

Quote:
UP FLEET said:
I still think the robot should go , this would create more space and then the text could be made bigger, also what about match photos wallpapers etc etc.

Agree 100%.
Don't you just want to pull the arms and legs of that little Lego monkey...

The website is looking OK to me now. It's unique and I look forward to shopping in the megastore. I wonder what goodies will be available. Credit to Dave his website was good to and updated quickly. I wonder if this one will be. Just need to get the forum open to all and a good start to the season now.

outsider's opinion:

- Some interesting "features", and an unfussy, uncluttered layout.

- Agree with Up Fleet, re: robot.

-Also think the name Gravesend & Northfleet should be more prominent. On Home page the name seems to be written in pt 8.

- For some reason the GNFC site takes the longest time to load up than any other sites I've been on lately.

Good luck for Saturday and the rest of the season!

- For some reason the GNFC site takes the longest time to load up than any other sites I've been on lately.

Thats because there is to much fancy stuff on there that is pointless, even on my old dial up i dont have any probs on another site, just the one i want to visit most.

GET RID OF THE ROBOT........................

Went to new website today...got this gobblygoog!

Bad Referrer - Access Denied

The form attempting to use FormMail resides at http://www.gnfc.co.uk/forum/, which is not allowed to access this cgi script.

If you are attempting to configure FormMail to run with this form, you need to add the following to @referers, explained in detail in the README file.

Add 'www.gnfc.co.uk' to your @referers array.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FormMail V1.92 © 1995 - 2002 Matt Wright