Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday atmosphere

Lets hope we get a good turnout for the first game although I suppose there will be relatively few away supporters and a number of our regulars could be on holiday.

Will the drum be a) there B) used? - We need to get a decent atmosphere and hopefully that will be helped by no segregation? I thought this fixture was one of the few that remained as mixed but not sure. No doubt the trend will be to segregate most except perhaps for RMI?

3 days to go lads...

Gills, Millwall and Spurs at home tho' , and in the middle of the holiday season.

I think we may struggle to get over 1000.

Hope I am wrong...

But looking forward to the open terraces of the Swanscombe end.

I think we will get over the 1000 mark for definite... ive been looking forward to this for months - cricket was just a gap filler!!!!!

Bring the drum, Bang the Drum and we shall back you up!!! cant wait!!!! get behind the lads from the first game and set the standard for the season!!!!!!!!

Wilkerson

Gledhill

Skinner

Moore

Shearer

Sidibe

Mckimm

Saunders

Drury

Essendoh

Manny

Would leave out Jackson because he lacks pace, and we need the best attacking formation at home against Northwich. If Protheroe were fit I'd play him in midfield in place of Saunders

Quote:
behindthegoal said:
Lets hope we get a good turnout for the first game .........

[color:"red"] Try seven pints of Guinness and a Vindaloo take-a-way on Friday night.

That usually GUARANTEE'S a good turn out on Saturday !!

[color:"black"]