Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Revealed Exclusively on our website today

Midfielder, Francis Duku who joined Fleet four years ago has not been offered a new contract and has been released by the football club. Due to the fact that he had been ruled out through recent dogged injury problems, manager, Andy Ford felt that he could not offer the player a new contract for the coming season.

Team manager, Andy Ford exclusively told the GNFC website; He (Francis Duku) is a nice fellah and is one of my longest serving players, it was a very difficult decision, it was made in the best interests of both player and the football club. I had to respect the fact that he was wanted elsewhere and needed to get on with his life.

Quote:
John@TheFleet said:
Funny, I thought we read about it exclusively in last week's Reporter.......

No no no,that was Francis Duku the defender..the first post clearly states it was the midfielder Francis Duku..tsk...fancy not knowing that..