Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-June 18 )

• Photo
    Uncle Urchin

• Photo
    Cookie

• Photo
    HT_Rob

• Photo
    andyrich

• Photo
    TruroFC_Rob

• Photo
    Rob@Halftime

• Photo
    Park Lane Towner

• Photo
    albiestar

Notice anything new ;)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hi,

In order to move over to the new forum software, I have upgraded the boards.

A few features may be missing - but these will be added over the next day or so...

You will need to reset your avatar, from Your Profile - all the club badges are still there, but are now joined by several new images.

If you find any problems, please let me know in this thread.

I will update this thread, as I add other features back.

Regards,

Ian

offline Willow Street Ender

Willow Street Ender
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Have had a butcher's at my profile and can't see any way to re-install my avatar. Please be patient with me as I am a senior silver surfer with only a few weeks experience on the net!

Regards.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Okay - click on the link in the message above, and then half way down click on the link marked 'Select a different Avatar Image'.

Just select the one you want from the 7 pages.

Full members (i.e. those with a level of First XI - sub or higher) can select their own custom avatar.

Enjoy...

Ian

offline Willow Street Ender

Willow Street Ender
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Ian,

Thanks, sorted. Never noticed the link, fading eyesight, lack of concentration due to age etc.

I must be one of the eldest active members? My excuse and I'm sticking with it!

Cheers.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Polls

All full members can now start polls - to be a full member you must be at the level of First XI - Sub (50 posts) or higher.

Please do not abuse this, otherwise it wil be reverted back to admins & moderators only.

All registered members can add an avatar to their posts, via their profile. Full members can also link to an external avatar of their choosing. Any avatars that are linked to, and are deemed un-suitable will be removed from the profile, without warning. All avatars will be re-sized to 48 x 48 pixels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus