Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rugby League

Used to go quite regularly and watch the London Bronco's play when they played at The Valley and saw one of the Ashes games a few years back at the JJB. Bit of a trek over to Brentford for me, so my viewing is now restricted to what Sky show. Excellent game though, much more entertaining than Union.

Love it.....been an armchair of the Cherries since a kid , fortunate to have seen them a few times..edwards, offiah....nowadays farrell and radlinski

caught quite a few games in OZ/NZ, excellent experience

any comparasion between that kicking code is groundless, noticed there was yet again no middlesex sevens invite this year, got fed up of being embearrsed on the pitch

Luckily here in st albans we're blessed with a side on the up and up, now that the powers that be have got the league structre sorted out it can only go from strenght to strength..sadly the media, down south, as it has always done percieves it to be not worhty of equal coverage

see the bloke who owns the Warriors in NZ is looking to but the broncos here

JKIF,

I've been to St Albans this season, against Coventry and the warmup against the Broncos. Great facilities at Woolams. I've no doubt St Albans will rise through the leagues, as soon as promo/relegation is setup between NL 2&3 the northern sides will be finished.(Dewsbury, Chorley etc.). The northern sides won't be able to match the commercial setup of the likes of Essex, Hemel, SLS, Coventry etc.

I read about the NZ Warriors man last night, I'm going on the TotalRL forum now to find out more. Does anyone else use it?

Went to the Valley as well to see the Bronco's play, when they had Tulsen Tollet and that. Also saw Offiah, didn't Shawn Edwards play for the Bronco's?

Also saw them get thrashed in the Cup Final by Leeds, Leroy Rivett scoring 4 tries I think.

Anyone know whats happened to Bobbie Goulding?

Shawn Edwards was there for a time, well past his best though when he played for the Broncos. Tulsen Tullet, he was a class act, one of my favourite players. And yes, you are right about the Silk Cut final and getting thrashed by Leeds.

• 8 months later...