Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-September 17 )

• Photo
    GaryFB

• Photo
    Harry J Allstars

• Photo
    PJ!

• Photo
    Jenko

• Photo
    NelsonM

• Photo
    RamsgateMICK

• Photo
    roxya

Photo

v Hampton - 19/9/2001

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
2-0 home defeat which was a bit of a non-event!<P>Hopefully, I can get the main site updated tomorrow - not to sure as I have a prior engagement in the evening so it may not be until Thursday. I'm sure, however, that "E Forever" could fill in the gory details?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Heard there was another bumper crowd at the game about 60 of which 40 were Hampton fans our gate was down a little against sawbridgeworth only 158 of which none were sawbridgeworth fans not bad seeing as spurs arsenal and liverpool were on tele that night still Papa Laz knows best.

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
Colin,<P>If you're going to continue to knock the attendances, use the OFFICIAL figure and NOT one that just happens to pop into your head! <P> images/icons/mad.gif" border="0 <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <COLIN EX GATEMAN>:<BR><STRONG>Heard there was another bumper crowd at the game about 60 of which 40 were Hampton fans our gate was down a little against sawbridgeworth only 158 of which none were sawbridgeworth fans not bad seeing as spurs arsenal and liverpool were on tele that night still Papa Laz knows best.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The OFFICIAL attendance was 83!!

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by McD:<BR><STRONG>2-0 home defeat which was a bit of a non-event!<P>Hopefully, I can get the main site updated tomorrow - not to sure as I have a prior engagement in the evening so it may not be until Thursday. I'm sure, however, that "E Forever" could fill in the gory details?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Has now been done. I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Derek<BR>Maybe it was one of roys old clikers used to count the crowd on tuesday but weather it was 66 76 or 86 it is still a poor crowd for a premier game you must admit that and i would believe that most fans are now back from there holidays, what is your average fan base now my estimation is about 45/50 still Derek Tony knows best doesnt he, keep up the good work mate i understand you are doing a good job,but just watch your back some of those knives can be sharp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus