Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Score Predictions

Canvey Crane

er no idea.. ok we did well on saturday but how much better are the fleet since we last met? how much better is this league?

im going to stick to attendance guessing and i reckon we open our account with 1567

47 complaints about the toilets in the away end

23 complaints about how the jellicoe only had one member of staff on

6 counts of burger abuse

a new record for getting people into those bus stop shelters if it rains

and kick off being delayed by er say 10 minutes

I think we'll win 3-1.

Really hoping to see a decent crowd tonight, I imagine we'll get a fair few away fans following our recent history. Lets hope a few of the part time Canvey fans come out and support the boys for the first ever conference game at Park Lane.

(I can't wait for this game, I feel like a kid on Xmas eve!!!!!)

Hi lads...... cant wait either..... it will be very close game - we have improved no end and will not go down this year But you are level if not better than us and im looking forward to a real humdinger!!!!!

I wont predict us to win, but we should be bringing towards 600+ i would have thought so have the burgers well stocked!!!

See you tonight!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Just got my Cheeky Time Machine fixed... Er One all with er poor refereeing decisions and a sending off AND a delayed start, a great cheese burger from Trish in the burger bar for 2 English pounds (imagine that) and a great night out with my GNFC pals.... Right, Im off to see who tops the table at the end of the season...