Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

You were lucky 1-1

1st half you deserved to be 2 up, you were all over us, good support.

2nd half we could have had 4.

On reflection a reasonable score for you an away draw, for us a missed oportunity. I get the feeling scores like this will cost us at the end of year, we could have and should have won at home. If you do not turn pressure into goals. Great point blank save by your keeper in the last minute.

I do not suppose it will be as easy at your place.

Rubbish. It should have been 2-1 to us, and I'm not talking chances, I'm talking goals

We had a perfectly good goal disallowed. You had a couple of nice little bits, but mostly, you looked very mediocre.

I do not imagine it will be easy for your place to stay standing if you get a gust of wind. Your ground is awful!

You got home quick.

Both goals that counted were at our end, and I have been honest in my summary. Last 10 we were all over you.

All our end were dreading the whistle, we could hear your fans blowing. Your players were trying to slow it down and take up time I think that says it all.

Our 1st game at home in the conference, give the credit where it is due.

Agreement on the officials, the sending off was harsh.

The goal was not disallowed by the ref, the linesman correctly flagged offside before the ball went in.

The ground is that of a Ryman team coming up and our players reflected that. You are the established conference side, your players did not reflect that.

We are not going to win anything but I think you will agree no team was crap.

Sounded from the Radio commentary that 3 key decisions went gainst us- the Canvey goal was a possible foul on Wilko, there was a doubt over the offside decision, and there were seemingly strong shouts for a handball in the Canvey box late on which were turned down.

Rouse really brought the Red Card on himself by arguing over the Canvey goal - we really must learn to cut these things out.

It was not the end of the story was it, you saw it different to the man who counted, the official flagged before the ball was even touched.

It is a shame but such is life but for a few inches and you would have scored, and but for a few inches at the other end we would have scored.

That is the end of story you have 1 and we have 1.

You were practicly in Kent myself and the ref were about 10 yards from your keeper and we saw a 50-50 fair challenge, guess what the score stays the same.

OH and the lino didnt raise a flag and he had a better view than all of us apart from your keeper who put up very little protest if any, he just shouted at your defender.

like I said jhlkjh ;lkjh;klj kjhkjh kjhkhj khlg;kj h;kjh jh;kjh kjhkjh k;jhkjh,mn kghlkjhg khlkjh .khjkljh kjhgkljh kgkjhk;j yfyrydg jpo niu bb hhkh;kjh uyin uyh 1-1 50-50 challenge kjhkjhjhkjhkj m;l jlu your place next time.

Surely you have got to agree. Its all bo*&^x

I would have settled for a draw before the match started,but on reflection,we was robbed of a legitimate second goal,and if Wilkerson wasn`t fouled then he made a mess of the save.He made some great saves in the closing minutes so I`ll forgive him!I think Shearer should get a start in front of Porter,and Saunders looked a liability in midfield.Pinnock and Essandoh should start up front with Protheroe replacing Saunders and Manny and Moussa coming on later in the games to inflict pace on tiring defences.

Saunders a liability in midfield? Well I thought he had a good game, and I'd keep Manny upfront. Shearer for Porter only if his distribution is better, sometimes last season it was pretty awful. Enjoyed the game, we didn't really get a lot from the Referee and his assistants did we?

Facilities were pretty poor, I mean where else do you have to queue up all Half Time for the Toilets, floodlights were terrible, but at least they didn't go out!! And as for delaying the kick off when hundreds were supposed to be outside. Well I only saw a few trickling after 7.45. We made Boylan look very ordinary, but trust him to pop up with a very fortunate goal that would have been disallowed by 99 percent of Referees. 1-1 maybe a fair result, especially after that fantastic save at the death by Wilkerson, but I must admit to feeling a bit cheated by those 3 crucial decisions that went against us.

Oh and just as well the rain held off till the final whistle. No covered accomodation for away supporters, barely anywhere along the side of the pitch to stand, and just a tiny few seats near the corner flag to sit. Canvey has known for a number of years they were going to qualify for the Conference, supposed to have loads of dosh, so why are their facilities so poor?

Well when you go to Carlisle you will be put in uncovered terrace behind the goal like last night, i`m glad it was sunny when we went because it`s very open.

You won`t find many fans who will defend our ground but it has past the criteria to get us into the Conference and that`s all that counts. Plans for a new ground are with the council so if/when they get approved we can get on and build it.