Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Champ Manager 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FIFA 2005 just feels too 'arcade-like'. Call me a purist but Pro Evo really does present the beautiful game. What I like about it best is that if you tweak the settings right, every game will be a game you can win but need to play well, unlike FIFA, which is always far too easy or far too difficult, depending on what level you choose.

15th October 2004 - Pro Evo 4 release day.....

fifa is getting better and better each year, what i loved about FIFA 2004 is that you could play the off-side trap which was very good, but it did take time to learn. I only hope you can do training during a season for example if you practice corners a lot, you'll be better from corners than a team who dont do corners as often.

Is Pro Evo 4 coming out for PC? I have seen reviews of Fifa 2005 in various PC mags and the ratings have not been too clever. They agree that Pro Evo is better.

Also saw some previews of FM 2005 and Champ Manager 2005 and FM looks a lot better.

• 5 months later...