Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 25-September 17 )

• Photo
    Mr Gently Benevolent

• Photo
    Bella

• Photo
    aaronangel

• Photo
    neutral fan

• Photo
    Baldryck

• Photo
    jessie james

• Photo
    hatter69_DTFC

• Photo
    NOX

Photo

Attendance Figures

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
26 replies to this topic

offline Freebird

Freebird
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Not much mention of the Attendance on Tuesday night, funny that over 50% down and no goos reason.<P>All this **** about games on the TV, real supporters watch their team whatever

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
Freebird!<P>Judging by your previous comments elsewhere on this board, I assume that you are a supporter of the REAL EFC and not "the other mob" ? (They 'played' Wednesday - another jammy late goal to avoid defeat by all accounts).

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
EFC Tuesday: 83<BR>ETFC Wednesday: 158<P>Who's got the problems?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Derek, Derek, Derek. 'A supporter of the REAL EFC and not "the other mob"', 'another jammy late goal'. How does this sit with this weeks Press Release from the 'REAL EFC' extending the hand of friendship etc to ETFC?<P>You'll let me know, no doubt.<P>Regards<BR>Glyn images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Derek, sorry, forgot to ask. Is this REAL EFC thing part of a campaign to prepare the remaining EFC fans for a groundshare in Spain. You must remember Tone's latest plans, surely. There are, after all, more local derbies out there with other REAL teams, Madrid, Sociadad et. al..<BR>Byeeee

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I expected better of you Derek - especially as EFc is supposed to be wishing us all the best. images/icons/confused.gif" border="0

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <Jim Cunneen>:<BR><STRONG>I expected better of you Derek - especially as EFc is supposed to be wishing us all the best. images/icons/confused.gif" border="0</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I stick by my sentiments. From what I've read the goal was jammy, we are the REAL EFC and what's wrong with saying the "other mob"?<P>I have not made any detrimental statements and certainly don't snipe at you at every opportunity as you do to us especially by those hiding behind a 'cybermask' ! images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0 . Friendship works both ways. images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 <P>The above comment is not aimed at you Jim or Glynn because you sign who you are I may not always agree with what you say but I respect you for being honest about who you are. images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Going back to Freebirds comments. Obviously having over 150 supporters for an EFC home game would give you a nose bleed. Remember this was a League Cup game in my days as an EFC supporters I very rarely bothered with these matches and those in the Middx Cup and this will be shown in EFC attendences in these matters. By the way Derek the real Enfield is the one playing in the Borough supportered by the majority of the EFC supporters of last year. There was nothing jammy about the goal and we have now qualified for the next round of the cup.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Now come on Derek our goal on wednesday wasnt jammy it was well worked from midfield with a s****** finish but they all count,i thought you were being friendly to us townies now or are you just a little **** ** off with what is going on at the wood at the moment after all you seem to be putting a lot of time and effort into it with very little reward at the moment

offline Freebird

Freebird
Its interesting how many differant Subjects come up when you make a comment about attendances.<P>Plus it may be the new committee at EFC who feel things should start to get better between the two cluba I am only going by what everyone is saying as I have not read the latest press REALease.<P>How do you download it anyway images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0 <P>Well enough of that <P>why should supporters feel the same way as the committee the followers who have now gone to watch the other mob nver did when they were here.<P>plus I always say the other mob as well as 4 letter words like T**n did not go with the team name in the past so why should it be any differant now images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
To Freebird:-<P>Birds of a feather flock together,<BR>so 'flock' off

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <Colin ex gateman>:<BR><STRONG>... i thought you were being friendly to us townies now or are you just a little **** ** off with what is going on at the wood at the moment after all you seem to be putting a lot of time and effort into it with very little reward at the moment</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Colin,<P>You know EXACTLY what I think about 'the split' as there have been numerous posts on the subject since June. <P>I don't have a problem with what ever anyone has decided to do and for what ever reason. I just wish all the sniping would stop.<P>Banter is great, after all football is about opinions, but when it's the same topic week in and week out it becomes tiresome. (It wouldn't be quite so bad if some of the 'quips' were original but they're not!)<P>See you in the Middx Senior Cup final and not the ESSEX SENIOR as someone in your camp said a couple of weeks ago!!!<P>Regards,<P>Derek

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <Glyn Smith>:<BR><STRONG>Derek, sorry, forgot to ask. Is this REAL EFC thing part of a campaign to prepare the remaining EFC fans for a groundshare in Spain. You must remember Tone's latest plans, surely. There are, after all, more local derbies out there with other REAL teams, Madrid, Sociadad et. al..<BR>Byeeee</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>So the art of sarcasim isn't dead after all?<P>LOL<BR> images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 <P>Nearly as funny as this weekends attendance will be declared as the total age of the 14 that are selected to play! images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Freebird

Freebird
Attendance Prediction<P>EFC next home game 95<BR>other mob next home game 225

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Mr FreeBrassett<P>Expecting an attendance in the 90s are you? Bit optimistic ain't it? You're not playing a league club in the cup!<BR>Seeing as you never went to an EFC game for several years, it's a bit rich you slagging off fans for leaving the club in the lurch.<BR>And how utterly ridiculous to hint that ETFC have 'problems'. ETFC is problem free compared to the utter shambles you continue to follow.<P>Regards<BR>GLDm<P>PS 'Another' jammy late goal to avoid defeat??? That was our first jammy late goal Derek I'll have you know. Apart from the one at Eton Manor that made it 7-1!<P>PPS Saturday attendance prediction... ETFC 332, EFC 79

offline Freebird

Freebird
images/icons/confused.gif" border="0 what a shame Mr Matt wrong again, Get all your facts right before making coments about people. images/icons/confused.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Well we now have the answer in respect of attendances. Another large crowd for ETFC another small one for EFC.<BR>Its a shame that EFC is now in this position but thats what you get when you alienate the majority of the fans.

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <The Spy>:<BR>[QB]Well we now have the answer in respect of attendances. Another large crowd for ETFC another small one for EFC.<BR>QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Actually, we don't! As I said before, let's see how the season pans out before you start shouting the odds. It's only September, the winter months are on the way!! :-)

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Mr Bird,<P>The mighty, table-topping ETFC (EST 2001) currently have 145 season ticket holders. (EFC have how many BTW?)<P>I would happily bet that EFC's average gate for the season does not come close to our guarenteed gate of 145 (and growing!).<P>In fact, I doubt if EFC's average gate for the season will be big enough to form a 100 club. images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Oh oh! Heads down chaps...........here we go again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus