Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 25-September 17 )

• Photo
    Mr Gently Benevolent

• Photo
    Bella

• Photo
    aaronangel

• Photo
    neutral fan

• Photo
    Baldryck

• Photo
    jessie james

• Photo
    hatter69_DTFC

• Photo
    NOX

Photo

Attendance Figures

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
26 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
What you forget Derek is that the people who are following ETFC supporters are all the people who went to the midweek games in January. I have no fear that we will ever get a lower crowd then you this season. Unless you are playing someone with a big away support like Aldershot or get a good draw in the Cup.<P>THM

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Regarding my earlier post Mr FreeBrassett, I'm intrigued as to which facts you believe to be incorrect.<BR>Both attendances I guessed were lower than the eventual gates but apart from that I thought I knocked the nail on the head images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Good point THM. A visit by Aldershot or a good cup draw would indeed bump the crowd up a bit. Maybe if Enfield FC are really starting to suffer due to attendances Enfield Town could organise a benefit match for them and bring the 500+ supporters who turned up recently.<P>Maybe the "Press Officer" would like to comment. And that means let us know the clubs thoughts....in writing....or verbally....or by any way he might feel he wants to....if he can be arsed or if Tony lets him.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
all proving to be true six months later. real efc have attendances that rely on visiting fans to reach three figures whilst etfc have continuede to average 200+ from an almost entirely home-produced gate.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
dig dig dig you town fans are really a sad lot's arnt you!!!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Quote:
all proving to be true six months later. real efc have attendances that rely on visiting fans to reach three figures whilst etfc have continuede to average 200+ from an almost entirely home-produced gate.

Learn to bloody count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sept 2001 to Feb 2003 is NOT "six months later"

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
It's handbags at 30 paces gentlemen!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus