Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who will we lose to first...?

Stu M

OK, we're going to have to lose our unbeaten record some time in the near future. So who do you reckon will take it...? I reckon it might be Hereford, the last team to beat us, who are due in Kent on September 11th, but with games against them, Barnet and Stevenage to come that month, I can't see us remaining undefeated throughout...

Let's get over York first. I'd be happier if we were playing away. We still haven't got our home form sorted out yet, we always look wide open for periods of the game.

Please dont bring me down, lets stop all this silly talk of losing, top 6 end of season and a good cup run, more punters coming through the gates, go forward my son and spread the word.... THE FUTURES BRIGHT THE FUTURES RED AND WHITE!!!!!! megaphon.gif megaphon.gif

As long as the lads don't go out and knacker themselves giving a 40 minute skills display as they did against Northwich on that hot afternoon, we should be OK.

It may be that our home form is crap because of over exertion prior to the game. (Just A Thought)

I spoke with some other guys at the match and they too thought it over the top.

Haha

Yeah what an idiot, of course someone will beat that record. It only took about 30 years to break the Forest record, someone will go and beat Arsenal's record too, for sure. Especially with the gulf between clubs increasing as every year passes.

Whether it takes 30 years or 300 years someone will beat their record.

You'll have to be really crap to lose to us, as we've been total garbage so far! Hereford absolutely slaughtered us on Saturday and should have scored at least 7. We have the slowest defence ever and, despite having a fair bit of height, it can't win balls in the air. Watch out for Chris Clarke in particular (if he's not dropped) who must be the worst centre half in the Conference.

We'll bring more fans than you think, as there are a sizeable number of City fans down here in the deep south - I think we took around 450 to Aldershot. After last Saturday's performance (shudder), I expect less this time, but not by much.

Also, it may be that one coach (an unofficial one)is cancelled, but the official Travel Club will certainly be running one.