Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 13-December 17 )

• Photo
    hairbear

• Photo
    Ramschav

• Photo
    Hitby

Photo

As I said in earlier post

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline the red 1

the red 1
  • Trainee
Top six finish (maybe higher), good cup run and more punters through the doors as the message spreads, THE FUTURES BRIGHT, THE FUTURES RED AND WHITE, COME ON YOU REDS, brilliant performance today

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
1350 today was good news- our crucial time though will be the 4 games coming up after FGR (although we mustnt switch off and come a cropper in that one of course) - Stevenage, Hereford and Daggers at home plus Barnet away - if we come through those with, say, 8 points, we must have a chance of sustaining a high finish this season.

offline carjam

carjam
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Yes Alan....is the Forest Green game postponed then. Once again I bow to your superior Knowledge.

The attendance today was encouraging. I expected York to bring more. Regardless of the distance. Stevenage, Dagenham and Hereford should all be good gates. Even more so if the game at Forest Green goes our way. If it's on that is.

offline Bloodnock

Bloodnock
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Was pleased to see the gate for the game,a great improvement,so approximately how many fans did York bring?
I take it there'll be a good few travelling down for the FGR game tomorrow? i'll be there,as it's one of the few games I can take in,having convinced the bread knife that a trip for her to Bristol with family is just what she needs on a bank holiday,then I can slope off quietly up the M5 to see the game,she went for it!!

offline Jimmy

Jimmy
  • First XI - Permanent
  • rank
I reckon York brought about 150 fans, this diminished by 2 when they were thrown out after their keeper allegedly gave them abuse.

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
York fans are certainly fed up with their team and manager - and even more so with their keeper,who they almost all want to see sacked (apparently he's on a months contract that runs out in a week, so that wont take much doing) for his verbal abuse (the police were supposedly giving him a warning for his behaviour,during the half time break)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus