Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

As I said in earlier post

the red 1

1350 today was good news- our crucial time though will be the 4 games coming up after FGR (although we mustnt switch off and come a cropper in that one of course) - Stevenage, Hereford and Daggers at home plus Barnet away - if we come through those with, say, 8 points, we must have a chance of sustaining a high finish this season.

Yes Alan....is the Forest Green game postponed then. Once again I bow to your superior Knowledge.

The attendance today was encouraging. I expected York to bring more. Regardless of the distance. Stevenage, Dagenham and Hereford should all be good gates. Even more so if the game at Forest Green goes our way. If it's on that is.

Was pleased to see the gate for the game,a great improvement,so approximately how many fans did York bring?

I take it there'll be a good few travelling down for the FGR game tomorrow? i'll be there,as it's one of the few games I can take in,having convinced the bread knife that a trip for her to Bristol with family is just what she needs on a bank holiday,then I can slope off quietly up the M5 to see the game,she went for it!!

York fans are certainly fed up with their team and manager - and even more so with their keeper,who they almost all want to see sacked (apparently he's on a months contract that runs out in a week, so that wont take much doing) for his verbal abuse (the police were supposedly giving him a warning for his behaviour,during the half time break)