Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fleet Latest

Now have commentary back after restarting my system - excellent news.

Andy Drury is clearly outstanding.

Now we've just got to prove we can do it against the best over the next 4 games,in particular.

Lets get 2000 down there on Saturday.

The other good thing is we've scored 14 goals so far,with 8 different scorers alongside an og - 5 players now on 2 goals this season.

Quote:
Alan W (GNFC) said:

We really must start to aim to do this....... how is the on going impossible question that glenn/wicksy and co can help with, but somehow we all must..... i know 3 people that havent been down yet due to cricket!! it all helps..............

Quote:
Richard C said:
Quote:
Alan W (GNFC) said:

We really must start to aim to do this....... how is the on going impossible question that glenn/wicksy and co can help with, but somehow we all must..... i know 3 people that havent been down yet due to cricket!! it all helps..............

Kent (cricket) are playing Saturday as well. I am a member of the cricket, but there is microscopic chance that I will miss the GNFC game on Saturday! smile.gif After all the cricket is on Friday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday! smile.gif