Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 26-July 17 )

• Photo
    brew32usa

• Photo
    Golden Boots

• Photo
    sutGrantham

• Photo
    Twertoner

• Photo
    mickey mouse

• Photo
    TilburyFCfan

• Photo
    Adil Berdai

Official - Jim Chandler Was Unfairly Dismissed

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
15 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Derek, I'm told that Jim has been awarded compensation by the Law Courts this week as it has ruled that he was unfairly dismissed in December. I also hear that another former employee has also been awarded more substantial compensation following a similar claim. The full story will, no doubt, be in this weeks local papers. Can't see a press release anywhere from the club about this, but doubtless it will come. You'll probably also have to re write the bit in the clubs official history about Jim resigning, assuming my source is correct, of course.<P>Regards<BR>Glyn images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Very interesting, but what are the chances of him actually collecting the compensation?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Well I suppose that proves that Laz can't tell the truth about anything. What was that Press Release again ? Something about being dedicated to EFC etc etc. <BR>Lets face it the only person he is dedicated to is himself. <P>After reading Steve Edwards comments on the ETFC website I know who I believe. Ed Penn, Derek and Laz deserve each other. They must have the longest noses in non-league football. <P>THM images/icons/mad.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Well said THM.<P>Round 2 of the Lazarou "True Colours" Indicator is due very soon.<P>The FA/Ryman Investigation.<P>I am currently not accepting ANY bets on a Disrepute Charge or Guilty Verdict.....after all, Would You?<P>Nice One Jim Chandler!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
there will of course be no statement from the club - and Derek will undoubtedly say tat it is not for him to comment but comments should be directed to the press officer images/icons/confused.gif" border="0

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <Jim Cunneen>:<BR><STRONG>there will of course be no statement from the club - and Derek will undoubtedly say tat it is not for him to comment but comments should be directed to the press officer images/icons/confused.gif" border="0</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Absolutely! That's why Club's have Press Officer's.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Then maybe somebody could send the "Press Officer" a job description/clarification

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Mr Hunter,<P>I believe the job description is as follows.....<P>Puppet required to spout bullsh*t for failed football club chairman.<P>Must be creative and oblivious to the truth.<P>Knowledge of employment law an advantage. images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Given the state of the last press release, you might add this to the job description: "Basic literacy not essential".<P>Seriously though, it is quite amazing that the press officer of any company should turn out press releases containing such egregious spelling and sentences that do not actually make any sense at all.<P>Steve

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
When you have as many "friends" as Lazarou I'm afraid beggers can't be choosers.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by McD:<BR><STRONG><P>Absolutely! That's why Club's have Press Officer's.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Derek, you are so full of s***!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <Glory Hunter>:<BR><STRONG>When you have as many "friends" as Lazarou I'm afraid beggers can't be choosers.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Or indeed 'beggars'

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
or indeed buggers

offline Freebird

Freebird
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
so much **** , is a wonder to bogs at brimo can handle it.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <Mr Happy>:<BR><STRONG>quote:<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>Originally posted by McD:<P>Absolutely! That's why Club's have Press Officer's.<P><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<P>Derek, you are so full of s***! <P></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>But in this case correct. Enfield FC's Press Officer is this Craig Bennison bloke who turned up after the rest of us left for Enfield Town FC.<P>I await his press release on the unfair dismissal cases with interest, but I won't hold my breath. I don't expect him to be the sort of Press Officer that reports all the news, just whatever TL thinks makes the club look good.<P>Phil.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Well Mr Freebird I wondered when you would get in on this thread. <P>I suppose you think the Court was wrong and that Jim did resign.<P>Bearing in mind the whispers I've been hearing it sounds like you will be lucky to find a bog to play on next season.<P>THM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus