Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Crossers of the ball!

Canvey Crane

Any decent crossers of the ball wanted....please apply to CIFC. Seriously we need to get a replacement to duffers. His work rate is fantastic but he can't cross and he can't beat players with much conviction - am I the only one who see's this.

If you have watched the games this season both home and away. Teams seem to play with a 442 or 352 system. In both systems you need players that can us the wing to it's full effect even more so with the 352 as they need to be able to cover alot of ground when covering in defence. I'll give duffers his due - I think hes a fantastic talent and his height and athletic ability do add to the teams attributes, i just think that playing our system in this league isolates him.

Furthermore I'd like to say a well done to the entire team, and staff for what has been a great start to the season - only losing one game is a great acheivement and one that others should be proud of (not mentioning any names)

Well I suppose I should do some work...........lord knows I have plenty of it!

Must admit Duffy was one of those players that I thought may struggle - but, like Ken, I thought he played extremely well at Exeter.

I know what your saying about being closed down and time on the ball against players who are playing at a better standard, but Duffy worried me last season where the competition was not as strong.

Hopefully with some positive support he will click into gear, although at Scarborough Ollie fitted in very well.

While I'm on a role, the other player who I thought may struggle was Chenners - his distribution of the ball can be poor, but he is very committed when playing. I must say that at the moment he hasn't done to bad in the conference games I have seen - IMHO