Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Manny not a fox in the box???

Chad

I felt in the last 2 outings of seeing Fleet at home that Manny isn't quite the fox in the box he perhaps should be. His work outside of the box and out wide is very good but I just feel he needs to be bombing into that 6-yard box more often. We would've been possibly 2 up against Stevenge with those crosses going across their box with someone on the end of them.

I think manny is a class act and unfortunately the tactics used by stevenage left manny isolated and quite honestly he looked average that game.

Not all teams will play the stevenage stifling style,I beleive a team like Hereford will bring out the best in manny and tomorrow we will see whaat he can really do in their box.

I think both teams' tactics cancelled Manny out on Saturday, but we'll get that with nearly all of our players in the course of the season! Yet i think he did produce the most amazing bit of skill I've seen at Stonebridge Road for about 3 seasons where he took the ball round 4 players then just missed a classy chip, that was what Manny Omoyinmi is about, (+ the goal poacher too!) Let's hope to see more of him, Roy, Andy D and Moose n Saturday!! UP THE FLEET!!!