Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Barnet.

Hempstead Gaz

Another toughie next week. Barnet are still unbeaten, and look formidable going forward. Andy intimated that we still have problems that need to be addressed, at the back , I guess.

Does anyone else think we looked a bit lacklustre and tired after about an hour on Saturday?

to change things around a bit, and bring a bit of freshness to the team, AND to bolster the defence, I would go for something like this :

Mitten

Gledhill Shearer Moore Skinner

Protheroe McKimm Saunders Jackson

Essandoh Pinnock

Subs : Wilko, Surey, Rouse, Moussa, Drury

We probably won't be bombing them for 90 minutes, so fresh legs and commanding tacklers in midfield will be the order of the day.

what and leave Manny out altogether. i don't think do, dropped to the bench but not altogether. and will Fordy leave out loan signing Louis.

can't wait as my last away game was Dagenham away 2 years ago when we lost 4-0.

so Saturday will be a special day out whatever the score, and i am on the coach as well, never been on the coach.

I wasnt even looking at his forward options!! Manny,Roy,Jeff,Pinns will be either bench or playing - again im poss starting to be swayed towards pinns if only for workrate and hold up play - good finisher aswell... poss most natural finisher we have although doesnt score many - although who would with 10mins a week!!

blimey that was a long post!!

Quote:
Wobbly Wayne said:
Be nice to get a few more there for a Saturday match.

But don't matter how many we get there, we all need to get behind the team.

The under 15's are getting a minibus down ther..good young support!

Quote:
The under 15's are getting a minibus down ther..good young support!

Excellent , young enthusiastic supporters is what the club needs.

For the older element, after the success of Fleet footie / music day out at Aldershot/Libertines last season, an even bigger and better extraganza arranged for Saturday.

The Fleet at Barnet , followed by King Kurt at the Borderline.

Theres a few Fleeters doubling up, the more the merrier.

As Lou Reed once said, its such a perfect day.

I gather from Andy's interview on RK this evening that Skins is unlikely to be back and Porter is the only other player missing.

He said he had been working on exploiting their one main weak spot, that all the squad were really "up" for this one and that he "has a good feeling about the game" - lets hope he's right - if we keep Grazioli and Hatch as quiet as we did last season, but this time maintain concentration for the full 90 minutes, we can hopefully come away with something from the game.