Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NEXT SATURDAY

Hello just a couple of things im looking forward to my visit on saturday hopefully it should be a good game and i was wondering if you could tell me how much it is in if there is a bar at the ground and if theres parking at or near the ground please?. Ive read some of the recent posts on here about the standards of the refs and they are utter [****!!****] beleive me i dont think there has been one good one they ruin games all the time most refuse to let a game flow or are card happy tossers so hopefully it will be a decent ref on saturday (doubt it)but we can hope. cheers.

It's 11 quid to get in, £2 for a programme. There is a bar at the ground but unfortunately it's home fans only. The nearest pub is the Admiral Jellicoe which is about five minutes walk from the ground.

There is parking at the ground in the car park and along the side streets but get there early to get a space.

See that Halifax are doing pretty well at the mo. A great result against Hereford the other week and you gave Forest Green a spanking.

How many supporters are you planning on bringing down?

Look forward to seeing you next week!!

would reckon about 150 town fans at your place,a few coming for the weekend.is the away end covered and is this admiral jellicoe boozer adecent pub.look forward to seeing you saturday.