Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

More about the official website

Forgive the comments of an ignorant septic, but what the heck is the robot for? What does it have to do with Gravesend Northfleet? Is there a robot factory in town? Shouldn't it be a ship or something?

onyourmarksetg0

I think the Robot is there to distract the fans from realising the OFFICIAL website hasn't realised the season has started........hence no results or reports from the games already played........shameful really, embarrassing,and totally unacceptable to a Club that laments they can't attract more fans.

I was born and raised in Gravesend, and until i moved here 4 years ago a regular at Stonebridge road since 1955....now if it wasn't for this forum.......i would never know how they get on each week!

Quote:
FLEETFANNo1USA said:
now if it wasn't for this forum.......i would never know how they get on each week!

I'm lucky. In my present incapacitated state I can at least download video highlights from Hornchurch matches...and the club have offered to loan/give me DVD highlights of each match. It's a real gutter not being able to make your club's matches and the Web is just a fantastic thing.