Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team for Daggers Game

Robbo

Right whats everyones opinion on what the team for tommorow should be? I'm gonna say:

Wilko

Gledhill Boudaji Saunders Skinner

Sidibe Surey Mckimm Jackson

Manny Essendoah

Reasons for leaving out Proths, Drury and Louis are that I'm of the opinion they didn't have brilliant games saturday. I'd start Sidibe to get at them from the off and worry about being solid when we're 2-0 up lol laugh.gif I have a feeling Andy won't risk starting Sidibe however and go for more solidity in midfield at the start.

If he only scored 3 thats what one more then 6 other players which comparativly makes him being 3 goal out of 18 quite less significant, granted he is are top scorer but pinnock hasnt been given a decent chance to impress himself this season, and i just feel that daggers maybe his chance to have a crack of the whip.

Did u see drury play against barnet, he was poor, plus he is right footed(i think,im sure someone will correct me later if im wrong), also lovell is primarily played as a left back, i personaly feel he'd play better in midfield, but he doesn't. Also i feel on saturday jacko played better then both theese players!

overall i still think start with manny. i do like pinnock and want him to get his chance, but for tonight would like to see manny. I fell that pinnock could get his chance against leigh rmi as it does look like an easier game (or at least one we should win) therefore being able to rest manny for aldershot.

We need to play manny and moussa together cuse with both their pace and skill they'll easily do the defenders and then there's the open goal infront them... Easy boys c'mon lets get 3 ponits in the bag!