Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prices

Can someone inform me please the prices to get in your place please. I'll be coming down today and hopefully for one side a record comes to an end (hopefully for us Daggers). Well good luck tonight and hope for a good game. [color:"red"] [/color]

ooh very much looking forward to this one, as I have done for the past 2 seasons, even though we never seem to have beaten you at home in the conference lol. Bring a lot of fans please!

Will we have another sing of Andy fords red and white army? Was great to hear everyone singing it again on saturday altho i think a few people now fell it is a curse (i myself do not believe in such nonsense!)

C'mon you reds, and heres to an exciting game

When I was a student I wrote to the club saying that every club near where I went to University (Southampton, Portsmouth, Eastleigh, Bournemtouth and Havant) all had a student concession price available. I received a reply saying that they hoped to implement something like that but as with most things CEO related nothing has been done.