Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-November 17 )

• Photo
    TORSTEN FRINGS

• Photo
    hangthedj

• Photo
    Hillier9

• Photo
    andy j

• Photo
    Lato

• Photo
    guestperson

• Photo
    HISTONGIRL

• Photo
    Sailesy

• Photo
    billericay gooner

• Photo
    PWE681522

LAZAROU TALKS OF NEW GROUND

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I have just heard the interview today with Enfield chairman Tony Lazarou on the Enfield Clubcall Telephone Newsline. For those of you who haven't heard the interview, Lazarou has some strong words to say about the breakaway at Enfield Town and he talks about a new training ground for Enfield. He also says he is hoping to move the club up to the Athletics stadium in Donkey Lane. Very interesting

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Well if history continues in the same vein there will be no training ground and no ground at Donkey Lane.<P>"Lazarou talks of new ground"...yeah, and my ***** a carrot!<P> images/icons/mad.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I haven't bothered to listen to the latest interview by the brown-nosed sycophant Incenzo of our beloved chairman but if the above report is true, how do the remarks about ETFC sit with the most recent press release about how friendly EFC are going to be towards ETFC?<BR>Just thought I'd ask. Don't expect anyone to answer such an awkward penetrating question, of course. (Irony again, tut tut)

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
The cynical amongst us might think that TL has seen the sucess and the crowds we are getting and feels that if he now tries to move back EFC into the borough then all the former E's fans will come back.<P>Too late Tone they have gone for good as far as you are concerned.<P>Interesting that he seems to be going against his own press release as far as good will to ETFC is concerned

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Yer o.k TL hasnt been the best man in Enfield fans eyes for some time now! But Can I just say that what will happen if Enfield town go up??? I have hurd from good sorce that the team will have to move out of Enfield! If this is true doesnt that go take the mick a bit? I thought thats why Enfield town was formed, to play in Enfield!!! I'm not defending TL, thats the last thing I want to do but if its true then will all the "fans" of Town be Forming another team to play in Enfield again???????

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I'm afraid you have slightly missed the point !! The main reason for ETFC was to rid us of the Antichrist and only secondly play in the borough. If we win the league, and are accepted into Ryman 2, then we need a decent (Graded) ground, which might be out the borough, but it's better than waiting an extra year, and we know the current board won't [****!!****] about, but will genuinely try for a new ground. It looks like we will never now merge back with EFC, which is a great shame, but at least we're rid of Satan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus