Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO YELLOW EFM

Going back to a post you put last week about our football been poor and our fans been dull i agree the game wasnt the best but canvey hardley set the place on fire i would also like to see how many you bring to the shay later in the season it will be a mere fraction of what we brought to your ground.One nil and thankyou canvey very much for the points.

I think you got the wrong man, mate. I never said your fans were dull or the football was poor. I actually commended you for your defensive display.

Go back and read through the posts again cos I have and I said nothing even resembling the words you stated above.

I think you will find it was me that said your football was dull and the few fans you brought with you were very quiet, I also later admitted that this was probably due to the two injuries you had.

I still stand by my account, and no canvey didn't set the pitch alight but at least we attacked rather than sit behind the ball, and as far as the amount of fans we bring, it might not be allot but we are a team building a fan base, Halifax are a team loosing one

Tamworth, Halifax and now Crawley! All these new rivals we're getting!